Wherefore Art Thou Meaning?

"Wherefore Art Thou Meaning?" Many times while reading Shakespeare this is the main question on my mind. Through my own pondering & writing and hopefully some comments from others, I hope to find some answers.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Marionette and Hand Puppet...Complete!!!

Here is Ophelia, fully constructed.  Oliver decided to hang her up on the cupboard knob.
It was a lot harder to make her than we thought it would be.

Here is Hamlet, who Oliver thought was a king when he was forming the frame for him.  Who does not  love a fat future king for an antagonist?  :)
Hamlet in his black outfit (kind of looks like a black straight jacket, coincidence...maybe)
Ophelia with a fancy red dress
Close up
My awesome fiance- he worked hard
I think the paint fumes started to get to him.
Ophelia completed- Oliver was pretty happy about it.
Here she is!


Hamlet now has a face.


Now, we are about ready to perform and film.  These took a lot of work, but I am excited to perform the show.  I hope you will all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment