Wherefore Art Thou Meaning?

"Wherefore Art Thou Meaning?" Many times while reading Shakespeare this is the main question on my mind. Through my own pondering & writing and hopefully some comments from others, I hope to find some answers.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Making a Marionette

Trying to create a puppet show, especially one with marionettes, when you have never even participated in one before can be quite overwhelming.  Thankfully, I have a wonderful fiance (see picture on top right of my blog) who has volunteered to help me create them.  To start off, we have to learn how to make a marionette.  So I am watching videos on YouTube and am contacting professional puppeteers in order to gain some insight on how to accomplish this great task.  Here is one video below on how to make a marionette:


I will let you know more about how it is going as I go on the journey of creating a puppet show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment