Wherefore Art Thou Meaning?

"Wherefore Art Thou Meaning?" Many times while reading Shakespeare this is the main question on my mind. Through my own pondering & writing and hopefully some comments from others, I hope to find some answers.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Social Networking Follow-Up

I tried to start up a conversation on the Ophelia Community page on Facebook, but so far, there has been no success.  However...on my Goodread's discussion page, I have had some responses.

This has been my favorite social connection so far.  I am trying to get the conversation headed more towards the current direction of my paper, but I really liked what Katie had to say about many of the articles written about Ophelia.  Many of them do have a sexist undertone to them, and I am excited to write a paper showing Ophelia as something other than a silly weak girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment